Birds Need Special Care.
Be Prepared To Take Care Of Yours
There's no doubt about it. Birds are unique creatures.
But that very special nature means you must be especially prepared in an emergency.
The VSI Bird Kit is designed to treat minor injury or
stabilize your bird before an emergency trip to the veterinarian.
Be prepared to help when minutes can count.
Have peace of mind. Know you are prepared.
Bird Kit Contents:
- 1 - Bird Kit Case
- 1 - Bottle Stypic Powder (toenail/feather bleeding)
- 1 - Pair Latex Gloves (personal protection)
- 1 - Bottle Eye & Skin Wash 1 Oz. (flush eyes or wounds)
- 1 - 1" x 6 yd. Sterile Gauze Bandage (wrap wound areas)
- 1 - Pair Scissors (trim feather/cut bandage tape)
- 1 - Pair 5" Locking Forceps (remove broken blood feathers)
- 2 - PVP Iodine Antiseptic Wipes (sterilization)
- 2 - Antiseptic Towelettes (clean wound or hands)
- 2 - Packages 2" x 2" Gauze Pads (apply to wound area)
- 5 - Cotton Swabs (apply ointment or creams)
- 1 - Roll 1/2" x 2 1/2 yd. Adhesive Tape (secure bandage)
- 1 - Hand Wipe (personal cleanup)
- 1 - Bird Emergency Card (record info/vet phone number)